A government organization is typically (a) any government agency, department office, division, unit, or other entity of state or local government or (b) any county, borough, commonwealth, city, municipality, town, township, special purpose district, or similar type of government instrumentality established by laws of customer’s state and located within customer’s state jurisdiction and geographic boundaries or (c) any other entity in customer’s state expressly authorized by the laws of customer’s state to purchase under state contracts. Read detailed eligibility requirements for your country.
- Anytime – anywhere access to emails, documents, contacts, and calendars on any device. You can access the services seamlessly from your desktop, notebook, or mobile phone.
- Complete offering of solutions including desktop productivity applications (Office Web Apps), online portals, extranets, external web site, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, Web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging
- Simple easy to use communication and collaboration with colleagues and partners.
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs.
- Flexible pricing options that gives you predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organisation. Convert Capex into Opex.
- Business-class service including IT admin phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarentee, geo-redundent data centers, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls and standards
- Latest version of software being upgraded at no addional cost
- Single sign on – running in the system tray of each user’s machine, storing their password to avoid constant sign in