"Office 365" refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services). ... The fully installed applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access.
- Anytime – anywhere access to emails, documents, contacts, and calendars on any device. You can access the services seamlessly from your desktop, notebook, or mobile phone.
- Complete offering of solutions including desktop productivity applications (Office Web Apps), online portals, extranets, external web site, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, Web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging
- Simple easy to use communication and collaboration with colleagues and partners.
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs.
- Flexible pricing options that gives you predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organisation. Convert Capex into Opex.
- Business-class service including IT admin phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarentee, geo-redundent data centers, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls and standards
- Latest version of software being upgraded at no addional cost
- Single sign on – running in the system tray of each user’s machine, storing their password to avoid constant sign in