Get the most secure Office for your business
"Office 365" refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services). ... The fully installed applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access.
- Anytime – anywhere access to emails, documents, contacts, and calendars on any device. You can access the services seamlessly from your desktop, notebook, or mobile phone.
- Complete offering of solutions including desktop productivity applications (Office Web Apps), online portals, extranets, external web site, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, Web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging
- Simple easy to use communication and collaboration with colleagues and partners.
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs.
- Flexible pricing options that gives you predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organisation. Convert Capex into Opex.
- Business-class service including IT admin phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarentee, geo-redundent data centers, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls and standards
- Latest version of software being upgraded at no addional cost
- Single sign on – running in the system tray of each user’s machine, storing their password to avoid constant sign in