I.T. Just Done was founded in 2011. With over twenty years of experience of IT management at all levels (going back to Windows NT4 / RedHat 7.1), it’s probably quicker to say what we don’t do! Located in Buxton, Derbyshire – we serve the Peak District and the surrounding area, including Chesterfield, Derby, Manchester, Sheffield & Leek.
Our core philosophy is one of integration – a chosen technology needs to be a tool to deliver what the business requires, not the other way around. From a single wi-fi access point, to a 200-desk new build fit-out, we have experience in:
- Project Management – Your success. Delivered.
- Web Hosting, site design and development.
- Data connections – 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, ADSL, Leased Line, FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet), SDSL
- Communications – VOIP phone systems, SIP trunking, Secure mobile integration, VPN, Remote working
- Access control – Keyless entry / building security, CCTV, Voice and video intercoms
- Infrastructure design – Power, Cat 5e / 6, Fibre
- Hardware – Bespoke PCs through to complete data cabinets, networking equipment
- Managed service support – Servers, PCs, Network, Backups, Internet connectivity
- Data management and design – Reporting, Web design, CMS (Sharepoint & Alfresco), Bespoke data solutions
- Hosted Desktops – Cloud storage and cloud desktop hosting